- 1 Large Zucchini Halved Sliced length ways & seeds scooped out
- 3 slices of Shortcut Bacon Diced Finely
- 400g of mince
- Medium onion Diced finely
- ¼ cup Sundried Tomatoes slithered
- ½ cup Spanish Olives
- 2 large cloves of Garlic Crushed
- ¼ red Capsicum Diced Finely
- 1 tin of Kidney beans rinsed
- 1 Cup of Zucchini Sauce with 2 tsp each of Cumin, Paprika & a dessert spoon of dried Oregano added... (This was then blitzed with a stick blender... )(Chilli would of been great added here but the Kids are not big fans.... YET !!!)
- 4 large Silverbeet leaves roughly chopped & blanched
- Grated cheese for grilling...
- Fry off Onion, Garlic.
- Add Capsicum, Bacon & mince, stir until browned..
- Add Beans, Spiced Sauce & stir in well then let simmer for 5 minutes..
- Take Zucchini from oven & remove any pooled Liquid...
- Stir Sliverbeet through Then add Mixture to Zucchini & sprinkle with cheese.. Grill until cheese is golden brown....
We served it with a generous dollop of Sour Cream..
Have a great one all....