Recipe & Food ideas from our kitchen...

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Snakes Alive...

 We went to a Reptile Show at the Ipswich Turf club yesterday.... Saw some great looking specimens & got some ideas for alternate housing for Eddie.....


 The Green Tree Python below is a snake I have always been fond of, but due to price & what I have been told  about their temperament, it shall be one I shall appreciate from afar....



This Blackhead was a bit of a highlight for me... It is a new Variant  & the difference is quite striking as you can see from the picture in the centre... (Centre Pic taken from freesnake.com    

On a sad note for me, we came across a local dealer who we sold Queenie to.. She was on display & he said she was one of the nicest Spotted Pythons they had bought ..   : (»
they had seen none of the snappy behaviour she had given us... He also said that She was a HE & it could explain some of the snappy behaviour she displayed as some males can be quite territorial.. This is something he said he had seen before in his own collection... I felt like buying Him back & renaming him Baldrick, But B☼ said no ... : (»    At least I got to have a cuddle & another goodbye...

Have a great one all...

: )»

No comments:

Post a Comment