Recipe & Food ideas from our kitchen...

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Has been a while since posting on this blog... I have finely gotten motivated to document a few cooking adventures so shall try to post at least more than once every few months, or is that 10 months **blushes**
Well, to start off I have finely made something that I have wanted to do for quite some time.. I have made up some tomato powder from our first decent harvest of tomatoes in years.. For us it is the best way I can think of to store the tomatoes so we can save some space in the pantry for other bulky items..





As tomatoes end up being stewed down in most of the hot meals we make I thought this method of preserving made sense as soon as I saw it.. Have been waiting a while to make up the powder after seeing it on shadowofjuniperhill's YouTube channel last year & am most glad I have finely made some :)

For more regular updates & pictures from the patch come visit us on our "Bits Out the Back" Facebook page..
Have a great one All...

No comments:

Post a Comment